Saturday 5 October 2013

Wishing You...

Happy Weekend!

Yay, the weekend is upon us & so is Christmas! Haha! Well, technically we have 80 days till Christmas which sounds a lot but it'll creep up on us before we know it. As will the Uniko Studio October Release which for this month only (due to my wedding/honeymoon/holiday & lack of organisation) will be on Saturday 26th October & is FULL of Christmasy goodness - YAY! It'll be worth the wait I can promise you that ;) 

Anyway, until then you will be seeing some more Christmas themed cards & projects using last years Christmas sets along with some you wouldn't necessarily associate with Christmas to hopefully give you some inspiration with your holiday season preparations, like with todays card...




It all started with a sketch, the new CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch to be exact which can be seen HERE and below. It's the perfect layout for some doily snowflakes. Can you tell how much I have missed these beauties?! 




I paired them again with a sentiment from Pure Florals: Poinsettia which contains a lot of mix & match Christmas sentiments. Like my card HERE I heat embossed the doily snowflakes for that seasonal sparkle. 




That's all from me today, I hope you all have a FABulous World Card Making Day! I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, so until then THANK YOU for stopping by :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash & Silver Stardust Shimmer from eBay
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Silver Pigment
Accessories: Stardust EP

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Beverley. Think I will need to purchase this set. Can't wait to see what you have in your new release

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple and so sparkly! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Beverley!!! Cant wait so see the Christmassy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I love the added detail of the glitter!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, beautiful CAS card. Love your creation. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated