Tuesday 5 June 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #275 - Colours

Hello June!

A new month means a new hostess over at CAS Colours & Sketches and Wei is our hostess for June. As usual we are starting things off HERE with a colour combo...




Summer is starting to bloom and these colours scream florals to me, so that is exactly what I reached for! I decided to reach for a trio of clear stamp sets I've not given a lot of inky love to for a while, Beautiful Blooms II, Flower Power #6 and Natures Treasures II.




I did some fairly simple masking and stamping, along with some generation ink stamping (stamping off), to achieve the lighter shades of the colours. The sentiment is from Simply Said Blocks II. Once I had created my cluster of flowers and leaves I fussy cut them out and adhered it to my base card using foam adhesive. 




That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. These florals are perfect to the sunny summer, Bev! The generation ink stamping really makes the florals pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! Stunning arrangement of florals, Bev! These various sets are incredible together! In awe of your creativity!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely combination of stamps, Bev! I love how you positioned them to cascade down your card front. Your great designer eye at work!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful florals...I love how you have them arrayed across your card! So pretty! Thanks so much for asking me to be a GD this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Bev! Love the mix of images and the flow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Your fussy cutting is so neat. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swash of pretty blossoms is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated