Friday 17 August 2018

Introducing... Background Builders: Happy Hexagons & Beautiful

Hey!

Welcome back to day 2 of the August 2018 Release product introductions.

This is the fun part, you now get to see all the sneak peeks in action. The Design Team have worked their socks off and created an abundance of inspiration to share with you over the coming days :)

Yesterday myself and the Design Team re-introduced the 'So Much' mini clear stamp set HERE, be sure to check out all the inspiration and comment along the hop ;)

Today we are introducing 2 new clear stamp sets, Background Builders: Happy Hexagons & Beautiful.

Here is a little look at Background Builders: Happy Hexagons...




Geometrics, particularly hexagons are bang on trend right now and can be seen all around the paper crafting industry. I didn't have this in mind when I was designing the stamp set, I was mainly thinking to add to the Uniko Background Builders Geometric collection! 

This was one of the cards from the Uniko Summer Stamping Retreat and it features all 4 of the single large hexagon stamps. The smaller squished hexagon is such a fun shape to add sentiments inside and some from the Simply Said range are the perfect size ;)




I've used my current favourite Altenew inks on this card and my 'go to' shades are the second lightest in the colour quads. The tiny solid hexagons are from Bee Happy clear stamp set, which was another influence on designing this new background builder. 

Next is Beautiful...




This clear stamp set came about through some logo designing I did for a friend and I was drawing imagery related to holistic therapies and geraniums were one of the flowers I started with. To cut a long story short, I ended up designing a logo completely different and these were calling to be put into a stamp set! 




This is another of the cards made at the Uniko Summer Stamping Retreat. The focus being on the sentiment and flowers stamped and heat embossed in white.

Ok, that's all I have to share here, but why not grab a cup of your favourite beverage and hop along with myself and the team...?





Well, I thoroughly enjoyed that hop and I am all inspired to get inky! I'd love to know your thoughts on these clear stamp sets and which is your favourite of the two, that is if you can decide?! 

That's all from myself and the Design Team today, but be sure to come by tomorrow for even more product introductions :)

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Uniko's unique designs are so cool and trendy! Everytime there is a release..I wonder how you come up with such authentic and different designs?! Love the hexagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous hexagons, each sporting their special design! The sentiment of the second, framed by the pretty flowers, is a lovely reminder that yes, each day is filled with beautiful things...
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and white. Very cool. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated