Saturday 18 August 2018

Introducing... BIG & BOLD Hello and Framed Florals

Hey!

Welcome back to day three of the August 2018 Release product introductions. Thank you for all the lovely comments and support around social media for yesterdays introductions, I do love reading them all :)

Today we are introducing another 2 new clear stamp sets, BIG & BOLD Hello and Framed Florals.

Here is a little look at BIG & BOLD Hello, the next in the BIG & BOLD series...




This little stamp set has been designed for sometime, well, the sentiment part that is! It has been sitting there in my archives waiting for some tiny accent stamps and one day whilst doodling, these little accent stamps appeared and became the perfect accompaniments ;)




I used the tiny trio of accent stamps to create my own patterned paper design. I added some White Blizzard Glitter Nuvo drops to the flower centres for a little sparkle embellishment and the bold 'hello' is stamped, fussy cut & adhered to the card using foam adhesive.

Lastly, I have Framed Florals to introduce to you...




This was kind of a 'happy accident' stamp! I was simply playing around with various motifs which you will recognise from the Flower Power & Originally Organic series and this stamp design was born! 




I love how striking the design is against colourful backgrounds. For this card I went back to my original Mini Distress Inks in my favourite colours, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry & Peacock Feathers to create a ink blended background. I've then simply stamped the image, fussy cut it and adhered it to my card base. The sentiment is from Simply Said.

That's all I have to share with you here using these new sets, but why not grab a cup of your favourite beverage and hop along with myself and the team...?




Well, I thoroughly enjoyed that hop and I am all inspired to get inky! I'd love to know your thoughts on these clear stamp sets and which is your favourite of the two, that is if you can decide?! 

That's all from myself and the Design Team today and all 5 of the new clear stamp sets have been introduced, which means.... TOMORROW is RELEASE DAY!!

Hope to see you then for the full reveal, release, Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Another brilliant set of stamps, Bev. You make it very difficult for me to achieve my no spend target!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little images are delightful accompaniments to the star-of-the-stage hello and oh, how pretty the colours. As for the floral frame; only stunning! I agree: the black and ink combination is striking!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Bev! Love how you used the mini stamps to create that beautiful background and the distress ink colours behind the Framed Florals look amazing. Clever lady, you design and create with your designs like a boss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great release, lots of goodies! Love the cards too.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated