Thursday 10 January 2019

Peony Love

Hello friends, Rahmat here.
I am up with my inspiration using the recently released Pure Floral - Peony.
I got these stamps much later than the release, so thought of sharing it with more inspiration for you guys.
I am hooked with coloring for past 2 years, and I am still very much enjoying it, its pretty therapeutic.

Today I have 2 cards, One with plain colored image and white BG and the other with colored image and a colored BG.

The first one is stamped and colored using the distress inks.
I have let the image be the star here, didn't feel like adding anything else here. I had stamped the sentiment on the image.

----------------

If you follow my instagram @rahmat.ccc, you would have seen how I am experimenting with backgrounds nowadays. So I did one for the peony as well.
I stamped the image in Versafine ink and used a pink alcohol marker to color it, adding some shading as well.
Then I masked the image and did some inking and stenciling, followed by white pigment ink stamping for the Bokeh effect. After going back and forth I decided to add the sentiment onto the image, and I like how it looks. I added the front panel with foam adhesive.


I hope you guys like my Inspirations with the peony stamp, and if you already haven't got it, maybe you should consider getting it.
Its a beauty whether colored or left uncolored.

        Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Rahmat ! It seems that you are like me, you do not get tired of playing with this stamp again and again. I love it so much. And with your two cards you beautifully showcased it, either on its own or with your bright green background. Stunning ! x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated