Tuesday 17 December 2019

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - One layer Christmas card made with non-Christmas stamps

Hi there!

Hannelie here showing a Christmas card made with a floral stamp set... and it's one layer for super easy mailing!









I used a simple triangle mask to create my Christmas tree. Mine was cut with my Silhouette cameo, but you can use a die or even cut a mask with a ruler and craft knife. I blended some light green ink with the mask in place and then started stamping the largest bloom of the Kindness-blooms-clear-stamp-set . I stamped from the bottom up , dark to light, simply overlapping the flowers. I then used the dot from the set to decorate the tree and the flower center for the star on top of the tree. I used the word "JOY" from Festive-sentiments-outlined-clear-stamp-set as the trunk of the Christmas tree. Finally added some glossy accents to the 'baubles' and added tiny dots of gold liquid pearls to the star.


I hope this will inspire you to be creative with your supplies !

Thanks for stopping by today :)

Hannelie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated