Saturday 23 May 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - florals your way

Hello friends, I am up with a few floral cars using Uniko goodies today.
I had colored these using the Prisamcolor pencils.

These were stamped the flowers from Originally Organic set in the Lawn Fawn Grey ink and the coloring was done using the pencils.
I stamped a bold thank you sentiment from All Occasions set here.
I dabbed the base with pine needle DI to create some interest and added a white strip over that.


-------------------

This was stamped the Happy Succulents using the grey ink from Lawn fawn and the color pencils color very well over the grey, I managed to achieve the no line coloring look here. The colored front is added to a white base and a few jewels to finish off the card. The sentiments is from the Pure floral - Peony set.
 I did add a white strip at the bottom to create some interest on this card.


     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
                                                            

4 comments:

  1. I love the delicate look you've given Original Organics in the first card Rahmat and the more robust look with Happy Succulents in the second. Gorgeous cards and your pencil colouring is fabulous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Thank you card. The colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated