Wednesday 27 May 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Tropical birthday

Bonjour !

Izzy here. Today I'm going to show you the card that I made inspired by two challenges. The sketch of the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and the theme of the Seize the birthday challenge. 

To make it I used 3 stamp sets with tropical images. Love how well they go together !


Here is my card.



I started by blending two green shades of Distress inks on a white card stock. Then I stamped the background stamp over.

With colour pencils, I filled in the leaves in order to add even more green shades. I flat adhered the panel on a double white card according the sketch.


On white scraps of paper, I stamped the flower and the leave. I coloured them with colour pencils and I fussy cut them.

I stamped and I white heat embossed a sentiment on a strip of vellum that I glued on the card. And to finish I adhered the leave and the flower with Glue Dots.

That's all for me today. I hope I inspired you. Thanks so much for visiting Uniko ! 

Take care, stay safe at home and have fun crafting !






2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Izzy! This is absolutely gorgeous - love how you made your background and your focal group is beautifully coloured. Take care, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated