Friday 5 March 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Showcasing Background Builders Delightful Diamonds

 Hi all!

It's Jane here today with a trio of CAS cards using Background Builders Delightful Diamonds one of the sets from the new release.


So let's start with the bright one! I simply stamped one of the smaller diamonds several times down the left hand side and then coloured them in using Copic pens. 


I then stamped a sentiment from Floral Vines and matted everything up using two of the colours.

Next up is a more muted colour scheme. I just love mustard yellow and black together and the long stamps from the set make for such a quick card with a definite brilliant masculine vibe.


Once again the sentiment is from Floral Vines and I double matted everything in matching colours.

My final card uses the open diamonds from the set and I used my misti tool to help with the repeated diagonal stamping.


Another sentiment from Floral Vines and a single matted layer to finish everything off.

Have you shopped the new release yet? Hoping I may have given you food for thought and some inspiration for today. Remember to share anything you create with Uniko goodies on social media using #unikoltd

Thanks for your time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations with the new diamond set. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background builder stamps are so versatile and thank you Jane for the fabulous striking cards and inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated