Thursday 4 March 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Snowdrops and bubbles

Hello friends, I am up with a simple watercolored card using the spring botanicals from Uniko. I have used the Snowdrop set here.


The flowers are watercolored using the Zigs and used pencils fro details.

I have used a distress oxide for the backdrop.

The sentiment is from stash.







         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       



5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, beautifully coloured and designed x. I have always wanted this stamp set....I shall pop across and take a look in the shop. Thank you for the inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stamp and a wonderful card. I just love snowdrops.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've reminded me how much I love this pretty snowdrop image Rahmat! Such a pretty card. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, I love the stamps you’ve used. xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated