Wednesday 30 June 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - A special birthday card

 Bonjour !

Izzy here. Today I'm going to show you a special birthday card that one of my friend ordered me.

She has a couple of friends who have decided to celebrate their respective 50 years together. So I met their daughter who wanted to make her parents a surprise. We spoke together to find out what she wanted for her parents.


Here is the resulting card that I made using the Originally Organic collection (stamps and dies).


She wanted a CAS card and opted for a kraft card base. As she also wanted some dimension we finally chose the Originally Organic Additions stamp set which has the matching dies

As on the invitation cards they had mentioned "100 years", we took this idea for the inside of the heart.
We also put the initials of her parents into the place of two flowers. The flowers have been coloured with both Prismacolor & Faber-Castell pencils.

But it was not all...

... She wanted all the guests to write a little note to her parents and at the end to gather all the notes into the card to give it to her parents as memories.




So I created a bellows that could hold all the notes inside the card. But to make it look prettier, I decorated it with stamps from the Originally Organic set and also stamped one of the wonderful sentiment of this set, which was just right for the situation.

 

Of course, I also created around forty notes on which the guests were going to write, always using a motif from the card.


The notes can be inserted one way...


...or the other way.



And finally, I also decorated the envelope in which the card would be offered.

The party took place last week-end, and at the time of writing this post I have no feedback on this card yet. Anyway, I know their daughter was delighted with her order and I had lot of fun making it, which is the best !

That's all for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Take care, and you too, give your Uniko's products some love !








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and note set Izzy. And a wonderful story to go with them. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev. Finally had a proper time to concentrate on this post. What a gorgeous make. Love all the details you have come up with, like the 40 notes. Making personalized cards motivate and please me the most in cardmaking. Yours is so well personalized. I'm sure the happy couple will treasure the card. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Izzy. Please for give me the mix up in the names. I concentrate too deeply on the story behind the card and missed the fact that you are the artist behind it. Have a lovely weekend and Stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful card and notes for a very special occassion. It is the best when you create something so special for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful and beautiful Izzy x. Lots of hard work but so worth it and so very special x.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated