Tuesday 22 June 2021

Two For Tuesday - Stencil Mixed Mini Geometrics

 Hello & Happy Tuesday! 


I was surprisingly organised yesterday and managed to squeeze in a little creative time. So with having all the recent Uniko Stencils still in arms reach I set to making a couple more cards using the Mixed Mini Geometrics stencil.




If you've been MIA and missed the release you can catch up HERE. There is still time to join in on the Brand Ambassador Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY! 

Anyway, let's have a look how I have used the stencil today...




For this first card I had already stamped and coloured the Pure Florals Cosmos flowers in this pointillism colouring technique and hadn't got round to adding them to a card. So I decided to create soft subtle background using the stencil and Altenew Mountain Mist ink.




I fussy cut the flowers, adhered them using foam adhesive and finished the card off with the 'Make a Wish' sentiment from the Pure Florals Cosmos stamp set.

For my second card today I have gone to the opposite end of the spectrum and gone for bright and bold...




I recently treat myself to the Altenew Detail Ink Blending Brushes and they make it so easy to apply ink to small areas and prefect from creating a rainbow effect. I selected 5 colours of Altenew inks and coloured each of the geometric shapes with a different colour. I then moved the stencil slightly and then drew inside the shapes to create this cool effect. 




As you can see I adhered my panel to a black piece of card before adhering to my bas card. I finished the bright design off with the BIG & BOLD Wish die cut sentiment and white heat embossed accompanying sentiment.

I love how different these cards are, I hope you have enjoyed them too. 

Crafty Hugs
 



2 comments:

  1. Its amazing how 1 design make 2 completely different style of cards amazing what you have done :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both brilliant examples of how to use the new mixed mini geometrics stencil. The brightly coloured one just edges it as my favourite, maybe because of the clever offset outline element! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated