Wednesday 16 February 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Special Birthday-surprise for Bev!

Hello there,

today, I have something special to share with you!
Something what makes me proud and thankful and happy in the same time!

KomMa-designed_K1-1459_WaterLily#3
Sneak Peek of the Mini UNIKO Logo flower

It's a planned surprise for Bev, so I just put the directe link to the post on my KomMa-designed Blog to avoid her peeking into the post, before I put it online at 11:00!
😉


Hope you like it!

Greetings from Wiebke

5 comments:

  1. Love your pretty card, Wiebke! Congrats on your 4 years with the Unity DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on your blog but maybe I missed commenting here - your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated