Friday 4 March 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - CASEing using Fun Flowers

Hello!

I so enjoyed seeing all the Alumni CASEing their cards during February's birthday month that I decided to give it a go myself.

So I dug back in history to December 2016 and here's the first card I decided to bring bang up to date:


This card used BIG & BOLD Snow and Stunning Snowflakes and my new version uses BIG & BOLD You and the newly re-released Fun Flowers.


I kept to a similar colour scheme and the same layout, but changed up the sequins to clear drops.

And from the same time I've chosen this very CAS card to CASE.


It uses Stunning Snowflakes and my new version uses Fun Flowers and Everyday Sentiments.


This time I also kept to the same design, but completely changed the colours. 

I always used to round the bottom right corner of my cards and have tried this again for both of my updated cards. What do you think?

I hope you have enjoyed this little trip down memory lane and encourage you to do the same - it's so fun looking back.

Thanks for looking today, it's been fabulous to have your company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane

x 

6 comments:

  1. What great CASE's of your work Bev - love it, particularly the second card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The updates all look wonderful and so are the older ones....so fresh and clean looking and loving the rounded corner too Jane x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both old and new! Your stamps are timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All cards are beautiful Jane, old and new alike. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fab, Jane, originals and recreations. I particularly love the solitary hot pink flower. I forgot about my corner rounder, must get that little guy out again! x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated