Tuesday 19 April 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Framed Balloons

Hi everyone, 

Steph here for today’s Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration post. I mentioned last month that I wasn’t ready to let go of the birthday spirit and it appears I still have it this month too! I’ve focused my post on the wonderful Uniko Framed Balloons set that was part of the Uniko 10th birthday release.

My first two cards focus on using the full frame and both have been heat embossed. 

This card uses green pearlised card and white embossing powder. I have then added colours, shadows and highlights using colouring pencils. I have given the balloons an extra highlight with a white gel pen. This card has a lovely shimmery finish which does not quite translate on the photo.

Sticking with the green theme (it is my favourite colour after all!), this time I used gold embossing powder. I love how the gold pops on the dark green. On this card I used alcohol markers to add shadows and metallic gel pens to add colour and the balloon highlights. I teamed it with one of the wonderful sentiments from Uniko Anniversaire Arts Decoratifs set. 

Finally I decided to give more focus to the additions in the set as I had not used these in my introduction posts back in February. 


I repeat stamped the confetti and coloured it using alcohol markers. I then cut it into a square before cutting into three triangles. I created a green card blank and cut the front panel into a triangle, reserving the two cut of triangles for the cross over on the card front. I layered my confetti pieces onto the green pieces and adhered to the card front as shown. I added hearts cut from the remaining confetti card and presents stamped and fussy cut. Finally I added the sentiment which I coloured to match and die cut with a fancy die. 

I hope these give you some inspiration of how you can get more from your stamp sets and what different effects you can achieve simply by changing the colour of the card stock, ink or embossing powder.

Thanks for joining me today. 

Much love

Steph x




1 comment:

  1. Steph, these are gorgeous! The last one is fabulous, what a creative way to adapt the card front. My favourite is the teal one, and I love the way you've added the shading to the balloons x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated