Saturday 30 April 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Playing with stencils to CASE

 Bonjour !

Izzy here. I must admit that lately my inspiration is not at the top. But I noticed one thing, when I see all the beautiful cards on Instagram, Facebook..., I cannot help to think "oh, I could make this card with such Uniko stamp and/or stencil..". So I pined the picture for a future CASEd card. And this is what I propose you today, some CASEd cards made essentially with stencils.

The first card I CASEd is one from Sidnie of Sldcreations

and here is mine

For her background, Sidnie used a background stamp to make the emboss resist technique with her Distress Oxide inks. I used the Mid Century Modern Squares stencil. I inked it with Versamark and I heat embossed with clear powder. Then I played with the Distress Oxide inks in another combo of colours (Black soot, Chipped sapphire and Peacock feathers).

For the sentiment, I used the BIG & BOLD Happy clear stamp & die bundle. 

For my second card, I CASEd Kristie Goulet from Kreative Kristies



The stamped filigree on Kristie's card made me think to the Fleur de Lis stencil so I used her design to make this card. I paired this stencil with the Nautical Treasures Clear stamp set since it also has a Fleur de lis stamp.

For my third card, I CASEd a Joan Bardee's card (from Dear Paperlicious) that I saw on Instagram.



I love the contrast of the dark background and the flower on top. Embossed background can also be made with stencil and that's what I've done here with the Stylised Floral stencil. For the flower I chose the delicate Floral Vines Clear Stamp Set and I coloured it with markers. It is perfect to frame a sentiment beautifully.

Last but not least, I CASEd Therese Calvird from Lostinpaper



I love so much her combo of colours that I kept it and I used the Mid Century Modern Shapes stencil for the geometric shapes. I also made it a birthday card with the Sentiments Outlined Clear stamp set. To frame this design, I just added some pinstripes on the edges from the Background Blocks Pinstripe Clear stamp.

And that's all for me today. I can't thank enough these wonderful Ladies for inspiring me with their beautiful cards and I hope that may be I inspired you with mine.

Have a lovely weekend and thanks so much for stopping by.


















5 comments:

  1. Lots of inspiration in this post Izzy - your and theirs!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. Love them. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic Issy! I’m always saving ‘inspiration’ to CASE later but never get around to it. I especially love the fleur de lis stencilled card. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE inspiration, Izzy. I've lost my mojo a little this year so I may have to go looking for some CASE ideas too. These are all great, I particularly love the last one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post Izzy, love how you CASE'd the wonderful cards and then made them your own x. Tons of inspiration, thank you x.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated