Wednesday 4 May 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Using Pure Florals Rose

  Hello!

It's Jane here today sharing a birthday card I created using Pure Florals Rose as a focal point on top of a inked background diamond.


I started by creating a stencil from paper using a square die to create the aperture. I then placed this over the card top and inked through with two shades of distress oxide ink - kitsch flamingo & festive berries.

Before removing the stencil I used the Background Blocks Solid Wonky Stripes stamp placed to one side and stamped it using nocturne Versafine Clair ink.


Next I stamped the smaller outline rose from Pure Florals Rose and cut it out by hand. I popped it up onto foam pads and then attached it on top of the inky diamond. I really love the look of Bev's florals without colour, I think it really showcases the fine detail.

The sentiment is from Simply Said Blocks and to finish it all off I matted the whole thing onto a slightly larger card base.

Thanks you so much for looking today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane and a lovely way to use the floral without colour, but still have lovely hues in the background. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise Bryant5 May 2022 at 01:13

    Beautiful rose design! Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning use of the image, and I love your background that you have popped it against
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated