Friday 21 October 2022

What's Hot & Restocks!

Hello & Happy Friday!

I thought I would share a couple cards using some of the hot products from the last couple of weeks. Christmas seems to top the list with Pattern Building Christmas Tree and the Designer Die Sparkling Snowflake topping the list, so that's what I chose to get creative with.


First up, I decided to make a slimline card and I paired the Designer Die Sparkling Snowflake with Snowflake Serenade.





Snowflake Serenade is perfect for slimline cards and to stamp it cascading down. Here I stamped in black and heat embossed with my favourite Stardust EP. I then used two shades of Aqua Copic Markers to colour the holly leaves. 





The Sparkling Snowflake die cut was cut from Aqua card I had in my off cut stash box and I used a VersaMark pen around the edges to heat emboss with the Stardust EP. I've adhered the die cut with foam adhesive, as I have the sentiment from Christmas Sentiments.


Next I wanted to give some fresh creative love to Pattern Building Christmas Tree.





It wasn't intentional at first, but it turned out to be a repeating theme of stamp & embossed elements with stamped and fussy cut elements.





I think it turned out quite fun! I used the same Stardust EP and also Nuvo Drops for the string of lights. I love the colours and slight domed effect the Nuvo Drops give.


Just the two cards from me today, but I know I will be back with more to share soon. 

The other hot products are Paw Print Hearts. Sympathy cards are always a tough one and when I've looked there isn't a huge amount of pet sympathy products.

Plus, stars and geometrics in general are always a popular 'go to' for masculine cards, so it's no surprise that Background Builders Seeing Stars has been a hot product since it came back in stock.

And lastly, but by no means least our Mid Century Modern collection of products are still a popular choice. I might just have some things up my sleeve in relation to this collection, so keep your eyes peeled 😉


The following restocks are due back in the studio next week and are currently available on back order over on the website. 


Background Blocks Scattered Polka Dots


Bee Happy


Christmas Sentiments


Christmas Wishes


English Country Garden Butterflies


Framed - Floral Vines


Paw Print Hearts


Pattern Building Christmas Tree


Simply Said Blocks


I will be sending a newsletter when they arrive. 

Have a wonderful weekend.


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards my fave has to be the 1st one. I also love the dog paw set i recently know a few people who have lost dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Bev! I love the stamp sets and the snowflake die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards bev...but the first one is right up my street...love the colours you have chosen and a fabulous design. The Kraft card and colours work well together on your second card...especially the pop or red. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Bev - love the snowflake one! The tree really is eye catching with the different elemnts
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your cards, Bev! I'm pinning the first one as I do have one of the snowflake diecuts on my table needing to be put on a card! Love that you embossed the edges!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated