Saturday 10 June 2023

Bauhaus Geometrics & a Winner!

Happy Saturday.

What a beautiful day here in the North East, sunshine & warmth makes it feel like summer has arrived. I've had a very lazy Bean free day and I've made a few cards to share with you over the coming days. Along with designing some fun new products, but you'll have to wait a bit longer to see those ;)

Anyway, as I am announcing the winner for the May/June Mini Release, I thought I would make another card using the Bauhaus Blocks clear stamp set. This time I decided to pair it with the Stencil - Christmas Pop, without the Christmas look! 






I simply wanted to create this fun geometric background along the sides of my card base. I used Concord & 9th Cobblestone, Buttercup & Marmalade for my colours. The Bauhaus Block is adhered using foam tape and I added a few enamel dots for good measure. 




Now I've shared my card, how about we get to the winner. Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment here and across the social media platforms, your support, comments and lovely orders all make my day and I am sure I speak for the Uniko Brand Ambassadors too.

The lucky winner chosen from the comments left across social media is .

Karen Adams @karen_rock_paper_scissors_ 

Congratulations Karen! 

Please send Uniko a DM on social media or an email via bev@uniko.co.uk along with your postal address and I will get your goodies in the post to you.

Crafty Hugs 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous design! Love the stencilled background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color combo for your card!
    Congrats to Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karen - such a great release to win!
    Loving your card Bev - graphic and dramatic, and so cheerful in those colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely colours on this fab card and a great layout too. Well done Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated