Saturday 3 June 2023

Geometric Floral Thank You!

Hello & Happy Saturday! 

What a beautiful sunny day it is here in the North East of England. I hope the sun is shining where you are. Today I wanted to pop by and share the card I made during last nights Facebook Live as I know some of you are not on Facebook or social media. I have managed to upload the video replay to Uniko's YouTube and I will share the link below.

Before I get to my card and YouTube video link I would like to say a BIG thank you for the wonderful response to yesterdays release. For all the lovely orders, all the wonderful comments and support. They all made my day.

I think you will agree with me that the Brand Ambassadors did a fabulous showcase of the release with all their creativity.

Now, here is the card I made during yesterdays Facebook Live demoing the new Stencil - Layering Bauhaus Block Builder.





If you saw my live you will notice I have trimmed off the section where I made a mistake. I was thrown off track by my father-in-law unexpectedly trying to FaceTime me, not once, but twice! 

I used Concord & 9th inks in Buttercup, Aqua Sky and Grapefruit to ink the different layers of the stencil. I then used the outline flower from Beautiful Blooms II, stamped in Honeysuckle and the detail of the flower in Ballet Slipper.






The leaves from the stamp set are stamped in Parsley ink and I fussy but both the flower and leaves before adhering to my card using foam adhesive. The sentiment is from Bauhaus Blocks Clear Stamps and I have embellished with a few Concord & 9th Pebble enamel dots. I finally decided to trim the right hand side of the stencilled panel and adhered it using double sided tape to a Honeysuckle card base.

If you would like to watch the replay of the Live it is now available HERE on YouTube. I'd love for you to subscribe to the unikostudio channel, I will be doing more live demos and adding more video content in the coming weeks.

Thank you again & Crafty Hugs



4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the stenciled design and beautiful flower! I'll be checking out your replay to see you work on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Your card is so colourful, but sweet and delicate in the meantime! Big congrats for this new release, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on IG and loved it Bev - it's even better seen on a larger screen!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated