Friday 27 September 2024

Ink & Flip Geometric Hexagon Layering Stencil Inspiration With Guest Designer Ardyth & MORE!

Happy Friday, 


I'm so glad you have stopped by today as I'm absolutely delight to share with you a couple of peeks at some cards our guest for September, Ardyth has created using Ink & Flip Geometric Hexagon Layering Stencil

Let's have a peek at them...







From seeing the whole of each of these cards and the colours of these beauties I know for sure you won't be disappointed in heading over to Ardyth's Blog. Ardyth has made a lovely YouTube short for you to watch too.

I'm also delighted to share that Uniko has a feature in the latest issue of Simply Cards & PaperCrafts and it's all about the Ink & Flip collection!





A little snippet of the feature and one of the cards I made using the Ink & Flip Geometric Hexagon Layering Stencil. 






What perfect timing for both of these, you'd think I'd planned it with Ink & Flip Week 2 coming on Monday! 

Who's ready for some FLIPPIN' Seasonal Fun?! 

Crafty Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated