Sunday 15 September 2024

Stencil Sunday - Instagram Vote Result

 Happy Sunday 😃

So yesterday on Instagram I put a vote in my stories asking what I should use for today's Stencil Sunday feature. 

The options were, Ink & Flip, Pure Florals, Flower Power or Geometric. I was keeping an eye on the votes and at one point it was a 3 way tie 😬 I did prepare myself for that, but in the end Ink & Flip won by one vote! 

So here is what I made...

As you can tell I opted for the newest Ink & Flip Geometric Hexagon Layering Stencil, though I opted to use just the detail hexagon layer. 

I've actually had this layout idea in my head for a while to add a smaller hexagon detail with the tiny bee from Flower Power #9 and I chose the Just Because sentiment from Simply Said Blocks II

Even though summer has decided to return again this weekend, I opted for some more autumnal yellow and orange tones, Spiced Cider, Cayenne, Sunflower and Stardust. 

That's all I had time for today, but I will share the other cards I made today using 2 of the other options during the week. 

If you haven't seen how this Ink & Flip works, be sure to checkout the video over on the Uniko YouTube Channel HERE

Crafty Hugs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated