Hello & Happy Monday
Today I squeezed in a little creative time in between show prep. I am travelling down to Farnborough on Wednesday for The Creative Craft Show. I've never done a 3 day show before, so this will be an experience! If your'e coming to the show, you can find me on the Dies to Die For stand G28. I will have Uniko's full inventory with me 😀
Today had a hint of autumn in the air, so I was inspired to dust off Natures Treasures II and make this quick and easy card.
I didn't fancy using kraft card as my base, as I often do with autumn cards, but I wanted something a little softer/warmer than grey. So I reached for some Sahara Sand (now retired) I have in my card stock stash.
Using one of the large leaves from the set and stamped it in black ink randomly. I then added a sentiment combination from Doodle Flowers, stamped on a piece of pink card I found in my bits box and adhered with foam tape. I finished with a trio of rhinestones to add a little sparkle.
Hope your week has stared well.
Crafty Hugs



No comments:
Post a Comment
Lovely Comments Appreciated