Bonjour !
Izzy here with some inspiration cards. I've been playing with some background blocks products and autumn colours.
For my first card, I chose warm colours like orange, yellow, and very dark red to play with the Background Blocks Bauhaus stamp.
I started by stamping the background with no-line colouring ink and I coloured the pattern with colour pencils.
On another white card stock, I stamped in black the leaves of the Natures Treasure II set and I die cut it with the matching die.
To finish my card, I adhered the die cut leaves with glue dots. I stamped the sentiment, from the Everyday Sentiments stamp set, and I foam mounted it on the card.
For my second card, I used the Background Blocks Grid stamp to make the background, and I matched it with the Flower Power #5 stamp set, as for the flowers, and the Flower Power #8 stamp set, as for the leaves.
I started by stamping the grid on a double white card with grey ink. Then, on a piece of white card stock, I stamped the flowers with the same grey ink. I coloured them with coloured pencils and I die cut them with the matching dies Flower Power #1 - #6 Collection.
I also stamped the sentiment on a strip of paper and the leaves in green that I further fussy cut.
To finish, I flat adhered the sentiment on the grid then I adhered the flowers and the leaves with glue dots.
Finally, to make my last card, I wanted a kind of gingham pattern, so I used two background blocks to make the pattern : the Background Blocks Solid Wonky Stripes stamp and the Background Blocks Pinstripes stamp.
On a double white card I stamped the wonky stripes with green ink and the pinstripes with a darker green ink so that the lines stand out better.
On a piece of white card stock, I stamped in black the flower and some leaves of the Flower Power #10 set and I coloured everything with coloured pencils. Then I fussy cut everything.
For the sentiment, I first inked a strip of paper with the same green ink than the vertical lines. After drying it with the heat gun, I stamped and white heat embossed the sentiment from the Anniversaire Arts Décoratifs stamp set.
Well, that's all from me today. Once again, this proves that all Uniko products are versatile and work beautifully together. Thanks for joining me and hopefully I’ve inspired you to play with your Uniko products.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Lovely Comments Appreciated