Saturday 4 January 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Hello!

Hello! 

It's Jane here today to wish you a very Happy New Year and share a few cards made with the BIG & BOLD Hello stamp set. I also added in some stripes from Background Builders Classics.

BIGBOLDHello     BBclassicsPP

Here's my cards: A set of three ................


............... and a singleton.


The trio of cards all follow the same design just switching up the greeting and base card colour. While I was making these cards I kept looking at the smaller stamps that often get neglected in a set and decided to give them some love too. I used colours that were similar to the base card colours of the set of three and changed up the stripes to horizontal.

Well that's my little share all complete for today. I hope I may have inspired you a little with these CAS cards.

Jane
x



2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated