Tuesday 17 March 2020

Brand ambassador inspiration : Flower power #7

Hi there!

Hannelie here to bring you some inspiration and ... wishing you a happy St. Patrick's day πŸ€

Today I am showing you three cards using the Flower power #7 stamp set. I combined the sweet flowers in the set with newer products, stamps as well as stencils, to create different looks.

Card #1



On the card above, I combined the solid flower with the Alphabet outlined set and sentiment from Happy succulents clear stamp set. I used a mask , created with a circle die, and stamped the flowers ( which reminded me a bit of the shape of a clover ) randomly to create a background for my sentiment. Everything stamped with my Misti and Altenew green inks and Versafine black ink. I finished off this one layer card with tiny black rhinestones.

Card #2



I used the same circle mask I used for the first card to mask off the focal point. I then used the Bright butterflies stencil and Altenew inks in red and purple shades for the butterflies. With the mask still in place I stamped the outline of the flowers using the rule of threes to draw the eye to the sentiment which is from Simply said blocks set. I finally added rhinestones for added interest.


Card #3




For this bright and happy card I used the solid flowers and a wreath builder (template cut with my Silhouette cameo). By changing the position of the stamp on the Misti, I could have stamped a bigger circle of flowers, but I liked the way how it actually created a little cluster of flowers ! I picked two shades of Altenew yellow ink ( Note to self... next time pick two shades with more contrast ;) . I then stamped the outline flower in black and popped the sentiment from Simply said blocks up with foam dots. Once again tiny black rhinestones in the flower centers for interest. A colored card base just to add some extra yellow πŸ˜€

I hope this will inspire you to mix the old and new, stamps and stencils to create something amazing !

Thanks for visiting Uniko today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

  1. so pretty -- i love all of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards and great ideas! I really love the first one for St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated