Monday 9 March 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Pure Florals Cosmos

Bonjour !

Izzy here. Today I wanted to play with the Pure Florals Cosmos set.


I made three cards with this set either using the colours of a challenge, or using the sketch of another, or just for the pleasure of colouring it.


For this card I've used the colours of the Color Throwdown challenge and I tried the technique "Alcohol ink lifting" that Jennifer McGuire showed us recently on her blog. 


My background is then made with a piece of card stock which has the lifted alcohol ink on it thanks to this technique and using the Background Blocks Scattered Hearts set. The cosmos are stamped, white heat embossed and coloured with a Zig brush pen.


For this second card I used the sketch of the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and the colours of the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge. The leaves are made with the Nature Treasures II stencil on a die cut square.



Again, the cosmos are stamped, white heat embossed and coloured with a Zig brush pen. But this time I used a shimmer white watercolour on top to give this shinny look.


For my final card I decided to use the single blossom that I aleatory stamped on the front of the card base. I chose a kraft card because I really love using my colour pencils on it. 


For the sentiment, I used the Sentiments Outlined set which is stamped on a die cut square. 

That's all for me today ! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like my cards and that you will give your Uniko stamps some love !

Have a fun crafty week.






1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards and interesting technique. I'll go to study it 😊

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated