Wednesday 4 March 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Spring Botanicals Snowdrop

Hi all! 
It's Jane here today with some ideas using the gorgeous Spring Botanicals Snowdrop stamps.

SpringBotanicalsSnowdropPP

I've made a trio of cards all using the same basic card design but different techniques.


I'm starting with my favourite card that combines the stamp with the Uniko stencil Broken Lines. I stamped and added a touch of colour to the two open snowdrop flower heads and then placed the stencil on top  being careful to mask off any areas of the stamp that were showing. I also rotated the stencil to get lines in both orientations.


I decided to try out the no line technique with my second card. The leaves worked really well and the lines have completely disappeared, but the grey and blue colours didn't faded out so much. But the Ink3 Fadeout is such a subtle colour that I think it works really well with the snowdrop image.


After two such subtle coloured cards I went all out with my final card. 

I inked up the card first using distress oxide peacock feathers, peeled paint and pine needles. Then I stamped and heat embossed the snowdrop and sentiment. I flicked water all over and blotted it with a tissue. I also used water to remove some of the colour from the snowdrop. I finished off by adding some touches of white gel pen.

Well that's me all done for today. I do hope you like my cards and will maybe give these ideas a go yourself. Be sure to share your creations on social media and add the tag @unikoltd.

Thanks for your time and keep crafting!

Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this snowdrop Jane and it's on my wishlist. Your cards are just stunning! I love the different feel each of your techniques gives to the snowdrop. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, I really really like the last one, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the cards are pretty, thanks for showing these techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration with your three beautiful cards. All so creative and so very pretty x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three beautiful examples of what you can make with Uniko stamps. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated