Sunday 4 October 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Baby Cards

Hi!

It's Jane here today with a trio of baby cards to share with you.


As I'm waiting for the arrival of a new grandchild imminently it seemed like a good excuse to give some love to the Uniko Sweet Baby stamps set that on sale at £4.00 in the shop at the moment.



Although they know the sex of the baby they've decided not to share it with anyone so I've hedged my bets. As we have so many boys in my family I'm kicking off with a blue card.


I created a plaid background using two of the stamps from Background Builders Classics. I then stamped the bear and greeting from Sweet Baby and layered them up with some die cuts.


In the unlikely event that it may be a girl I created a pink version. Once again I made a background plaid pattern using Background Builders Classics, but this time I stamped it straight using the measuring lines on my misti to keep it spaced equally. I stamped the sweet little onesie and added the tiny bear to its front before stacking it up with some frilly die cuts.


And lastly because I like to make thing in threes I went for the very modern and trendy colour for babies - grey.


This time I created my background by repeatedly stamping the alphabet strip from Sweet Baby. I used the large and small duck stamps once again stacked up onto die cuts.


Thanks so much for looking today. I hope I may have inspired you a little and why not go grab a bargain with that Sweet Baby stamp set before it's gone - HERE.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane x


1 comment:

  1. How lovely to have a baby due in the family Jane! Your cards are gorgeous and I'm particularly taken with the plaid backgrounds. I had it in my mind to do this when I got my Background Builders Classics set but never got round to it. You have inspired me!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated