Friday 16 October 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Focus on Happy!

Hello there! 

Sarah here with a Brand Ambassador Inspiration post for you. 
I've been MIA for the last few months due to a complete lack of crafting mojo ... I'd love to know how you fellow crafters cope with these situations. For me it's been a long spell of short bursts in my craft room and a bin full of rejects!
In the end I treated myself to a couple of new goodies and that seems to have spurred me on a little, especially in the Christmas card department but more of that in a few weeks!
Anyway on to my cards for today and I suppose I inspired myself using the card I created for our current Anything Goes challenge, which can find it HERE It was a really quick card to create (which we all love) and the cheery colours always make me smile.

 

Instead of using the Background Block: Equaliser, which I used for the challenge card I inked up the Background Builders Classics set. I've hardly used this one but it's full of interesting patterned and plain stripes so I need to ink this up again soon.

I used Altenew Inks throughout and simply kept the stamp in place in the Misti whilst moving my cardstock slightly upwards / downwards before stamping. The same technique with the BIG 'Happy' sentiment, from the 'All Occasion Sentiments' range and is sadly now retired. The white-embossed 'birthday' is from the Art Decoratifs Anniversaire set and to finish I popped the die-cut sentiment panel up on fun foam then added some coordinating enamel dots.

Below are a few more examples ... exactly the same stamps and process but different colour-ways. They were quick and easy to make and always good to have in stock. 

 
 





Thanks for calling by and I hope you've enjoyed this little inspiration post and fingers crossed I'll be back soon.

Have a fun day!


2 comments:

  1. Love these fun cards. Perfect for either gender depending on colours used. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birthday cards, Sarah ! I always admire the colours combo of your cards. You're right, they make me smile too. So glad you recovered your mojo a bit !

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated