Saturday 3 April 2021

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Background Blocks Wonky Stripes

 Hey!

It's Jane here today with four - yes four instead of my usual three - cards using both the new Background Blocks Solid Wonky Stripes and the previously released Outline Stripes.


This is a super quick way to build up a little stash of birthday cards too. 

I started with the monochrome versions. I stamped the wonky stripes in black down the right hand side of the card base and then die cut a stitched edge from white card to place on top.

I then used the ever popular Flower Power range for the flower and stem. #2 is the flower, #1 & #3 for the stems. The ink pad is Versafine Clair, nocturne.

I finished off with a sentiment from the new Floral Vines set.


I love the drama of the simple black and white scheme, but decided to repeat the cards using the Kaleidacolor Riviera ink pad. No better way to get an immediate hit of several colours. I also changed up the border die.


I echoed the outline and solid of the wonky stripes by choosing the outline and solid flower and stem stamps and cut them all out using the matching Flower Power dies.

So what do you think? Colours or black and white?

Thanks for looking today. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. What a smashing idea. Love your technique Jane. Hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of these and so clever to do an overlay to add interest to your stamped pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four super cards here. Great ideas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both versions look so striking and a creative and fun way to use the wonky stripes....Nope love them all....no favourites from me x.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated