Wednesday 15 September 2021

Autumn is in the air 🍂

Hello & Happy Wednesday.

Another evening blog post for me today, the days just seem to be running away from me. Those six hours the boys are at school just fly by and before I know it, it's time to walk back and get them! 

Autumn 🍂 is in the air.

Although the first day of autumn in the UK us next week, the signs have been slowly creeping in the past couple of weeks. Slightly darker mornings, the light fading earlier and that crispness in the air that accompanies both. The leaves are already starting to change colour and fall too.

I don't have a favourite season. There are things I love about them all. Today I was inspired by the changing of the season and embracing the rustic feel of autumn.




I think I achieved this with my chosen colours. The Nature's Wonders collection from Altenew. Like many of the Brand Ambassadors, I was inspired to ink up the recently restocked, Season Of Beauty clear stamp set! 





As you can see I decided to pair the larger foliage sprig with the Stencil - Wonky Stripes. I am loving the movement this combination creates. Especially with stamping the foliage so it falls off the edge of the panel. 

What is your favourite thing about autumn? 

Until tomorrow. 

Crafty Hugs
 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Autumnal tonal card Bev and the stamping looks amazing. I love how the leaves change to fabulous colours in Autumn x.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated