Thursday 30 September 2021

Introducing... Christmas Sentiments

Hello & Happy Thursday! 

I am so glad you come back today as we continue the September / October 2021 Release product introductions. Today myself and my awesome Brand Ambassadors have another inspiring blog hop and we are introducing Christmas Sentiments. 

I am delighted to be adding to these sentiments in this fresh font to the Uniko festive line up. The ways the Brand Ambassadors have used these are genius and inspiring, so be sure to hop along with us.

All the products will be available for purchase on Sunday 3rd October at 9am BST. 

Okay, lets get to the good stuff...




















 
 


Again, WOW! 

I am again, simply blown away by all the inspiration. I love seeing how everyone used the stamps in this set. 

Be sure to pop back tomorrow for the next of the product introductions.

Crafty Hugs
 

6 comments:

  1. I agree Bev . . . WOW only just covers it! The inspiration from this post is amazing. Good luck with the new release - I'm sure it will be a sell out.
    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful cards and great sentiemnts
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such creativity and diversity and thank you for the amazing inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this font! The showcases really enhance just how fabulous it is! Your card is stunning with the white stenciling and pops of colour sentiments! WOW!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated