Thursday 9 September 2021

Floral Congrats

 Hello & Happy Thursday! 


I thought I had better show my face here on the blog as it has been a while ๐Ÿ™ˆ with the boys starting back to school on their birthday (again) it seemed to add a new level of chaos for this mummy. And since then I feel like I have been digging my way through the remnants of chaos to find my desk in the studio. Which along with some admin, took me a little while in clearing space to create!

Anyway, enough of my 'excuses' and how about some creativity. I stencilled this Flower Power #8 flower a while back and at the time wasn't quite sure how to use it.




Then today I remembered THIS awesome card seen below also, by Brand Ambassador Steph and it jump started me to create this card. I fussy cut the flower out and adhered it to a black square mat. I overlapped the edge slightly as I feel it creates a little more interest.





I then added some Gloss - Ebony Black Nuvo Drops to the petals. Once they were dry I adhered the panel to a white square card base and finished off with a couple of sentiments from Simply Said Blocks. I'm pretty pleased how this turned out.




It's pretty much full steam ahead in the studio as I prepare for the September Release. The sneak peeks and introductions will soon be here and start on the 20th. Along with that I am preparing for what was Happy Stampers. It now has a new name Stamping Together Festival and is set to go ahead on the 30th October. I am still awaiting some details, but I am looking forward to seeing some of you again soon!

That's all from me today, but I will be back again soon with more to share. 


Crafty Hugs
 

 

4 comments:

  1. I love this Bev! The colours are fabulous. I’m so glad I inspired you, however your enamel dots are much neater than mine!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking Bev...and how do you get those dots so even? Fabulous cheering card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking! Good luck with the Festival. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated