Friday 3 June 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Using English Country Garden Butterflies

  Hello!

It's Jane here today using a well loved stamp set, English Country Garden Butterflies, with a newer stencil, Pure Florals Chrysanthemum combined  with Nuvo Shimmer Powders.


I used watercolour card and placed the Pure Florals Chrysanthemum stencil over it. I then sprinkled on three colours of Nuvo Shimmer Powder - cherry bomb, blue blitz & sunray crossette - and spritzed it with water.

This was my first try with the powders and I was excited to see the result. I wasn't disappointed and the colours look even more special in real life as they really do shimmer and catch the light.


Once everything had dried out I stamped the English Country Garden Butterflies and greeting on top using Versafine Clair nocturne ink. 

I'm thinking now it would have been even more special if I had heat embossed the butterflies, but I wasn't sure how the powders would react to the heat. Maybe if you know you could leave me a comment below?

Thanks so much for looking today, I really appreciate your time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated