Saturday 4 June 2022

June 2022 Release Sneak Peeks Day 1

Hello & Happy June!

I can't quite believe we are half way through 2022 and Summer is 'almost' upon us. This months release has been in the works for a while with a few hiccups along the way, but I am pleased to finally bring you some new products. 

Today I am sharing two sneak peeks...





This first peek is from a fabulous new clear stamp set. It is illustrated in my signature organic style and is full of zest! 

My second peek for today is of a new layering stencil combination. This is sure to bring you lots of fun, colour and design combinations. It is also perfect to pair with the stamp set above.




Just the two sneak peeks today to whet your appetite for more 😉 I will be back tomorrow with a few more sneak peeks and on Monday myself and the Brand Ambassadors will be here for our first product introduction.

The full release will be available on the website Friday 10th June 9pm BST. 

Crafty Hugs
 

4 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated