Friday 15 July 2022

Festive Friday - BA Inspiration using Rustic Wreath

Good morning and happy Festive Friday!

Anita here, and it's certainly strange making and sharing Christmas cards in the middle of a heatwave (which we are currently experiencing here in the UK) but if it inspires us to make a start on our festive projects then why not.

Today I have three makes, all using the Rustic Wreath Clear Stamp Set, along with a few other Christmas products.

So first up is a project using the stamp set, purely stamped in a traditional design...


On a die cut panel I stamped the main wreath image, first in a dark green shade, before then filling in with the smaller images - the pine cones, twigs and berries.  The sentiment was stamped below and heat embossed in gold.



For this next card I've combined the Rustic Wreath Clear Stamp Set with a couple of other products from the Uniko Christmas range...


On a piece of white cardstock I inked through the Christmas Folk Snowflake Stencil using Distress Ink in Old Paper.  After leaving it to dry and applying some anti-static powder I then stamped the wreath centrally in VersaMark ink and embossed in gold.  I die cut the panel using a stitched rectangle die and adhered it flat to the card base.  To finish I heat embossed the sentiment, from the Pattern Building Christmas Tree Clear Stamp Set, in gold on some red cardstock, trimmed it down and popped it up on 3D foam.



My final card combines the Rustic Wreath set with stamps from two other festive sets...


On the card base I stamped the wreath randomly in red ink before adding the baubles and bows which are extra little stamps in the Rustic Christmas Clear Stamp Set.  I created the strings to join the bows and baubles using a black fineliner pen.  I used a curved border die to cut some red cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the Big & Bold: Merry Clear Stamp Set, which was heat embossed in gold, before this was then adhered in position and trimmed to fit the card base.



Well, that's all from me today.  I hope I've provided you with some inspiration for your festive projects.  Oh, and don't forget, for the entire month Bev is offering 10% off Christmas products over at the online store! 

I'm off to go and sit in front of a fan for a while!

Stay safe, everyone.



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects Anita, and wonderful ways to use the wreath stamp
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab makes Anita, stay cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration, love your wreaths. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Anita. Unfortunately it’s not making me feel any cooler thinking about Christmas in this heat!! 😂 x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated