Monday 25 July 2022

July 2022 Release Sneak Peeks!

Happy Monday!

Today I get to share 4 sneak peeks of 4 new products that we will be introducing this week and that will be available for purchase on Friday 29th July at 9am BST. 





I think this first set is going to be an essential addition to any card makers supplies. Although the sentiments are theme specific, the images contained will be versatile.




Next we have another fun addition to the Background Block series and one that will pair lovely with products from the June 2022 Release!




These last 2 peeks are new stencil additions. The first is a wonderful addition to the tropical and paradise collection of Uniko products. The last will be useful all year round for weddings, anniversaries and of course Valentine's Day, to mention just a few.




Just a mini release this month with products that in my opinion, 'couldn't wait', haha! I hope you enjoy the next few days with myself and the Brand Ambassadors as we introduce each of them.


Crafty Hugs




3 comments:

  1. Looks like it's going to be a great release! The monstera leaf & paw especially caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Looking forward to seeing all the new items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to paws and pop over. Looking forward to seeing the reveals. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated