Sunday 3 July 2022

Stencil Sunday - Christmas in July!

Hello July & Happy Sunday.

It's become a trend within the paper crafting industry to celebrate Christmas in July and so Uniko is jumping on the band wagon. Myself & the Brand Ambassadors will be sharing various Christmas themed inspiration throughout the month along with some non Christmas inspiration.

For the entire month Uniko Christmas products are on sale HERE. So be sure to take advantage of this and get a head start on Christmas making 😉


Today I have a simple layout I have used to create two quick Christmas cards using two Uniko stencils.  You could easily use the layout for Christmas stamps and non Christmas products of course. For my first card today I decided to ink up Uniko Stencil - In The Forest




I started by inking through the stencil with Concord & 9th Evergreen ink, onto a Concord & 9th Parsley card stock panel. I then removed and cleaned the stencil before repositioning in exactly the same place to ink through with VersaMark ink. I then embossed with WOW Clear Sparkle embossing powder.




I die cut the tag (I believe it is a Mama Elephant die) and stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from Christmas Sentiments. I added some green bakers twine and adhered the tag to the card using foam adhesive. I finished off using some Nuvo drops and adhered the panel to a white card base.

My second card uses the exact same layout, but I simply changed things up by using the Stencil - Scandinavian Christmas.




I also changed my colours up. This time I used Concord & 9th Cranberry card and applied Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel through the stencil. 




The sparkle on both these cards are wonderful and it feels good to get a start on Christmas! I hope I have inspired you in some way.

Thanks for stopping by & crafty hugs




4 comments:

  1. Two lovely sparkly Christmas cards Bev. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Bev - love the simplicity of the overall design that lets the stencilling shine
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green forest and the sparkle. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striking effect these two stencils make as full backgrounds. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated