Monday 4 March 2024

Celebrating 12 Years Winners, Winners, WINNERS


Hello & Happy Monday.

I'm kicking the week off announcing ALL the Celebrating 12 Years Winners, Winners, WINNERS.  I used Random.org to select the lucky entry and all the prizes apart from the Linky Party were picked on Brand Ambassador vote. But I also have a card to share, so that first...





I decided to make a thank you card, to thank you all for making February one to remember. I've been wanting to use the Background Block MOD Builder (apologies for it selling out so fast) with Uniko Style.

I stamped the background block and coloured it using a trio of aqua alcohol markers. I used C9 inks to stamp the flowers from Uniko Style in Pink Lemonade & Honeysuckle and then Buttercup and Sunflower. I finished with the Thank You sentiment from Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments and a trio of Honeysuckle enamel dots.




Restocks of the February Release are due in the studio 16th March. Thank you to all those who have placed a backorder in anticipation of their return.


Now let's get to the winners...

First up I have the winner of the Uniko Papercraft Society Box, exclusive to CraftStash. Thank you for all the comments and love about this box. It was super fun to design for this and it is something I will consider bringing out Exclusive to Uniko in the near future.

And the winner is...



Congratulations Aileen 

Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk with your postal address and I will get the box in the mail to you. 


Next up we have the first of the Grand Prize winners, Win Stamps For a Year! 





Congratulations The Crafty Den - Denise Morgans! Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk with your postal address and I will get the February 2024 Release in the post to you. 


Next is the second Grand Prize winners, Win Stencils For a Year! 





Congratulations Greta! Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk with your postal address and I will get the February 2024 Release Stencil in the post to you. 


Next we have the Birthday Linky party Winners. As voted by the Brand Ambassadors the winner is...






Congratulations Ishani! Please email me and I will send you your £25 eGift Code to spend over at www.uniko.co.uk. 

As this beautiful spring sunshine has put a smile on my face, AND there were so many wonderful entries into the link up. Based on votes I have added two more prizes and the winners in no particular order are...







Congratulations Emma and Bev K. Please email me and I will send you your £10 eGift Code to spend over at www.uniko.co.uk. 

Lastly and by no means least I have the winner of the Release Day Brand Ambassador Blog Hop. Thank you to everyone that hopped along and most of all left lovely comments.

Denise Bryant 

Such awesome cards! Great designs and color combos on your creations! I am loving this release!

Congratulations Denise! Please email me and I will send you your £25 eGift Code to spend over at www.uniko.co.uk. 


A big congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who joined in on celebrating 12 years, I appreciate you all. I don't think I have forgotten anything or any of the giveaways I mentioned. If I have, be sure to let me know ;)

Crafty Hugs

 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Bev, great design! It's not a surprise you sell the Background Block MOD Builder so fast, it's wonderful and very useful! :D
    Big congrats to all the winners, enjoy your fabulous prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to everyone! It was a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Bev! Love the design and pretty flowers! Big congrats to all the winners, and I am so happy to see that I won a prize too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the prize winners, and I was lucky enough to be one! Thanks for your generosity and inspiration for the last 12 years Bev! Looking forward to the coming releases! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Bev, the ombré effect is brilliant with the BB MOD builder. Congratulations to all the winners. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a wonderful 12 years, Bev! So delighted to be one of your lucky winners--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners. (I'm not jealous at all as the winners were well justified 😢😂😂.) LOL. Well done to all. Love your card Bev. X X 😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the wonderful prize, very appreciated. Hugs Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy to see my card here. Thank you so much 💓

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated