Saturday 9 March 2024

Simple Spotlight Saturday 💐

Hello & Happy Weekend, 

I planned on sharing this card yesterday, but due to some technical difficulties I wasn't able to edit my photos. Technical support obtained from my husband and I am back, just need him to sort all the others I have on my list - haha! 

Anyway, back to my card.





I still had Spring Botanicals Daffodil on my desk from my last card I shared using it HERE. I wanted another quick and cheerful colouring technique, so opted for the spotlight technique.

Here I trimmed a piece of printer paper to the size of my card panel. I then die cut 3 circles to use as a mask to ink through. You could choose any shape or even the Stencil -  Mid Century Modern Shapes is a good choice. 

I then inked with Clementine & Honeysuckle, Buttercup & Sprout, then Oceanside and Harbour inks through each circle. 




Once I was happy I stamped thee Daffodil and then added the Happy Mother's Day sentiment which is a mix of stamps from Everyday Love Sentiments and Everyday Spring Sentiments. A trio of Buttercup enamel dots finished the card for me. 

One for the Mother-in-law tomorrow! 

Crafty Hugs




3 comments:

  1. So pretty Mother's day card, love the way you used the spotlight technique with those vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and design
    X X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated