Monday 4 February 2019

ATcoins & A Little Bit Of Love

Hi it's Jane here today and I'm interrupting the birthday celebrations with a little DT inspiration. 
I have  some ATC coins to share.


Have you got into creating atc cards or coins yet? Well I'd like to persuade you to give them a try if you haven't and maybe trade with you too.

As it's getting so close to 14th I decided to theme my coins around LOVE and used three Uniko stamp sets - Large Background: Scattered Polka Hearts, Pure Florals: Rose and Pure Florals: Peony.

LargeBackgroundScatteredPolkaHeartsPP PureFloralsRosePP   PFPeonyPP

Each coin has to be 2.5" in diameter and flat enough and without sticking out pieces so that it will fit into the same 2.5" x 3.5" pocket wallets used for regular atc cards.

Here's a closer look at each coin.


I started each coin in the same way by stamping the pink heart background. I drew round my 2.5 inch circle die onto a piece of white card stock so that I knew where to place the stamp. Once the hearts were stamped I die cut and embossed the edges of the circles.

Next I stamped the florals and coloured them using Copic pens. I then stamped the large words onto white card and hand cut them. They were placed onto the coins and I stamped the smaller words. The large words were then popped up onto foam pads and adhered.


I finished off each coin with a trio of enamel dots.

Thanks so much for looking today, I hope I may have inspired you to join me in being totally hooked on atc cards and coins - they are very addictive and it's fun trading and swapping them with other crafters around the world.

Tomorrow there's going to be a chance to look at some sneak peeks of the new February release Bev has designed for Uniko's birthday month. And this is going to be a stonking release - hope you've still got some Christmas money left - you're going to want them all! 

In the meantime keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Jane, your ATCoins are sooooo pretty! Little circles of love!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - another thing to get addicted too. ATC Coins are so cute and these particularly so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of these coins, Bev. I created my very first ATCs last year. It was fun, but I haven't created any more since then.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated