Sunday 3 February 2019

Stencil Sunday... Guest Designer Ruth Andrews

Welcome to another Stencil Sunday!

This month I have a wonderful Guest Designer joining Uniko for our 7th Birthday & February Release celebrations AND also for this months Stencil Sunday feature.

Please give a warm welcome to Ruth from Crafting While The Baby Naps...




I first met Ruth at Stamp Magic in Doncaster when I had my Uniko stand and we got to chatting like I do with every one I can at the shows!! 

Along with following Ruth on Social Media I was lucky enough to meet up again last May the night before Happy Stampers as she was staying over to help Dies to Die For on their stand. It was lovely to get to know her over a couple glasses of Prosecco and she is a real hoot and genuinely lovely person as well as being an awesome card maker & talented seamstress. 

Ruth has her own little business too called Bagagaddon and you can check out her Etsy shop HERE



Now I have introduced you to Ruth her is a look at the project she is sharing over on her blog HERE for Stencil Sunday. 




Be sure to head on over & leave Ruth some love. Ruth has used Uniko's Natures Treasures II Stencil and a sentiment from So Much clear stamp set (links below).

Thanks for stopping by today & joining in on all the fun this month.
Hugs


6 comments:

  1. So lovely to see my crafty friend Ruth as a GD! Congrats, Ruth!! Beautiful card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Ruth is utterly lovely and talented too. Love the dreamy stencilling- beautiful card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much lovely Bev for having me as GD. You know I love your stamps and especially your stencils. Thank you too for all your support of my business venture. Small businesses sticking together is what keeps me going!! More prosecco some time soon ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card Ruth. Love the color you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for my blogging buddy Ruth! So lovely to see her on the Uniko blog again.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated