Friday 15 February 2019

February Release Showcase by Rahmat

Hi everyone Rahmat here.

I was away during the Feb release, so I am showcasing the release today.

I have 5 cards where I have combined all the stamps, die cuts and stencil.

I stamped the flowers and leaves in pink and grey and used the coordinating diecuts. Arranged the flowers and stamped the sentiment above to finish off.


I have used printed card base here, used the diecuts from the previous card, and used the stamps from the big happy set to stamp around in random


I used CrafTangles liquid watercolors to crest the Bg and then used green ink to stamp the Graffiti, used inlaid die cut technique to add the black die cut sentiment.


I used the stripes stamp and the freebie together here for this card. Since I saw this image on the DT blog, I was looking forward to convert it to a butterfly and I am very happy that I did. I used CrafTangles liquid watercolors to watercolor the flower and leaves.


I used the distress oxides hickory smoke and worn lipstick to ink the stencil, edged the panel with a glitter strip and added the flower and sentiment in Altenew ink.



        Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

8 comments:

  1. All the cards are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and how clever to convert the flower to a butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful collection of cards, Rahmat! They certainly showcase this great new release! My favourite would have to be the 4th card with the stripes with a butterfly and flower. So pretty! Thanks so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and that stripes stamp, wow.. that's a must have !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing showcase Rahmat. I kept saying 'Oh I love that ....' all the way down this post. The passiflora buds, the yellow graffiti, the pinks and greys on the stencil are just a few of my favourite bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to create the butterfly from the little bloom! Fab showcase. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated