Thursday 31 October 2019

Brand Ambassador Inspiration...Merry & Bright Christmas Snowflakes

Hello,

Carol here, warmly welcoming you to my Uniko Studio Brand Ambassador showcase, where I bring out a few Uniko favourites for a play date.

As you know, Bev has recently launched a new release, where everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING is absolutely sensational, especially for the rapidly approaching Christmas season.

One of my favourites (okay...they're all favourites) is the new, stylish Sparkling Snowflake die. In my release post, I shared a rustic version of the snowflake; today, I'm going bold, and bright with traditional colours (and a touch of pink, just because)!


I've paired the die with the companion stamps from Stunning Snowflakes and a sentiment built from Festive Sentiments. The snowflake is adhered atop two red snowflakes (the leftovers from my tri-fold card, also shared in my release post) for an additional hint of colour/dimension. 

Hope my card, along with the stunning beauties that have been created by my teammates, inspire you to invite this lovely die into YOUR collection!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, Carol ! When I think snowflake, I always thing white or blue, but I must admit that it is absolutely gorgeous with the traditional Christmas colours. And I really love how you gave it dimension layering it with red card stock. Thanks for the lovely inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated