Friday 25 October 2019

Festive Featured In Friday!

Happy Friday!

It's been a strange week here at Uniko HQ, it feels as though Friday has come round quick, but at the same time it has been a long week!

Today I am sharing about another Uniko feature, this time in the NEW issue of Die Cutting Essentials magazine which hit the stores yesterday.




For this feature Kirstie the editor of the magazine wanted something festive, but as I didn't have my newest Designer Die release to hand, I set to using the super popular BIG & BOLD Happy Designer Dies which I released back in February this year.




With this die collection being released when Uniko was celebrating their 7th Birthday and the majority of projects shown using this product have been birthday related, it was the perfect opportunity to show how they can be used for other occasions, including Christmas!

Here are a couple of the cards from the feature in the magazine...




For this first card I used the die which cuts out the word happy and I have paired it with the holly from Winter Foliage and the Christmas sentiment from Most Wonderful. As I didn't have any glimmer or foil card to die cut the word from the match the heat embossed Christmas sentiment, I used VersaMark ink to smother the die cut and heat emboss with the same powder. I repeated until I achieved a lovely smooth coverage.

Next, I couldn't resist making a shaker card! 




For this card I used the coordinating BIG & BOLD Happy clear stamp set for the stamped background and sentiment.

I'm HAPPY to report that the BIG & BOLD Happy Designer Dies are back in stock and available on the website :)

That's all from me today, but I do hope you will pop back tomorrow at 9am to join myself and the Uniko Brand Ambassadors for the October Post Release Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!

Until then, thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated