Monday 21 October 2019

Merry Monday

Hey & Happy Monday!

I'm back today with another Merry Monday and card to add to my Christmas card stash. Today I thought I would share something from the most recent Uniko release, using Season Of Beauty.




This clear stamp set has so many possibilities and I have so many ideas and creations to share with you, using it. For todays card I went for a one layer beauty using the modern poinsettia...



I started this card by stamping the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black ink, my favourite for sentiments. I then stamped the outline poinsettia to fill the card, adding the leaves and inside layers of the flower.


Lastly I added the flower centres stamped in black and then some glitter using a glue pen to add some Christmas sparkle to the leaves.

That's all the Merry I have to share with you today, but I will be back this week with more to share both here and also on the website blog.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs



4 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated