Monday 20 July 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Peony bouquet

Hello friends Rahmat here with another Inspiration using the Hello Lovely stamp set.

I used the dusty concord distress ink to stamp the image and then I inked up the panel and added some splatters to the inking.
The image was colored using Prismacolor pencils, mostly I have left it as white to stand out against the inked background.


I used the sentiment from the same set and added these using foam adhesive. I also added 2 think strips at the top and bottom to create some interest. A few jewels to finish off the card.

I hope you like the inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated