Monday 13 July 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration Post : Hello Lovely Clear Stamp Set

Hi there!

Hannelie here sharing detail about a card I made with one my favorite stamp sets... the Hello Lovely Clear stamp set.


So happy that UNIKO is open for business again!

So many possibilities with one large floral stamp.

To see more cards I made with this amazing flower stamp set click here & here . It also looks amazing uncolored (black & white)  or in any color of the rainbow!



For today's card I water colored it with my Zig markers :








I used :



To create the BG, I applied distress ink directly to the stencil, laid the stencil on watercolor paper and spritzed it with water. The first try gave a really bold result... too bold to use with an already bold focal point. I repeated the process two more times before I was satisfied with the subtle pattern.

Thanks for visiting ! I hope you leave inspired!

Hannelie

1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated