Sunday 5 July 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Stamping and Pencil coloring on pattern paper

Hello friends, Rahmat here with some floral inspiration using the Pure florals Lily stamp.

I have used a marbled pattern paper here, I stamped the images using distress inks. I used the Prismacolor pencils to color.

A layered  black and gold diecut sentiment and another small sentiment stamped to finish the card off.





I hope you like today's inspiration.

Products Used:
BeautifulPP

PureFloralsLilyPP



     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
                                                            

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. So vibrant.

    Hugs, Sarn X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Rahmat! I love the way you stamped directly onto the marbled paper and the colours you've used are fabulous. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated